GPX-SL25 Series Automatic Gate Opener
*New* GTO / Linear Pro Ultra-Low Profile Slide Operator - GPX-SL25; 650lb or 24ft
Along with all the upgraded products, GTO / Linear Pro has introduced a new Ultra-Low-Profile slide Gate Operator, The GPX-SL25. The GPXSL25 provides powerful, compact access control with little visibility. It's as close to having an invisible operator as you can get with this kind of superior power.
New Improved Features:
• Entirely New Product GPX-SL25
• Based on proven SL2000B components
• Entirely Solar Power Compatable
• Almost invisible footprint: (12"w x 12"d x 12"h)
• Optional Mounting brackets
• Gate Post Mount, Pad Mount, In-ground Post Mount
• New Control Box Configuration
• Capacity to 650 pounds, 24 feet with 20 foot opening
• New Lightweight Aluminum Frame
• 10 Year Limited Warranty
• Operating temp -5 F (-21C) to +160 F (71 C).
• Opening time: 1 ft. (.31 m) per second maximum.
• #41 Chain 25 ft. with master link.
• Fully compatible accessory terminal block provides connections
for safety loops, exit wands, intercoms, card readers, phone
• Operation, diagnostic and safety alarms,
• Inherent obstruction sensing.
• 12 Volt DC / 7.0 amp hour, sealed, rechargeable battery (included).
Battery charge is maintained by regulator on control board
• Powered by a reliable 12 Volt (1/4 HP) DC motor, case hardened
steel gear reducer.
• “Sleep draw” is 40 mA; “active draw” is 2 to 9 amps.
2 Year (RESIDENTIAL application)
CLASS OF OPERATION:
System Certified with UL325 5th Edition safety
standards, ETL listed
|Manufacturer||Linear PRO Access / GTO PRO Inc|
|Operator Style||GP Series|
|Max Gate Size||24 ft. per leaf|
|Max Gate Weight||650 lbs. per leaf|