You have no items in your shopping cart.
GPX-SW50 Series Automatic Gate Opener
*New* GTO / Linear Pro GPX-SW50 Improved Swing Operator, Up To 800lb or 18ft
The GPX-SW50 is designed for operation of slide gates. Max Gate Weight 800 lbs. (362.9 kg), Length 18 ft. (5.5 m). For bi-parting dual gates, a second operator is required. Assumes gate to be free swinging, in good working condition, and on a level plane.
• Improved GP-SW050!
• Quick Release Linkage
• New Control Box Configuration
• Increased Capacity to 800 pounds, 18 feet
• New Lightweight Aluminum Frame
• 10 Year Limited Warranty
• Maintenance-Free, 24V brushless DC motor 1/2 HP equivalent.
• AC Powered with inherent UPS (Uninterrupted Power System/Battery Backup) gate operation and all DC powered counters/safety devices.
• 1200:1 direct drive worm gear with totally enclosed gear reduction.
• 100% solid-state motor controls circuitry.
• On board 12 V DC power delivers 300 mA UPS
• Fail Safe or Fail Secure low battery selectable
• 2500 RPM, 24V brushless DC motor 1/2 HP. equivalent
• Operating temp -5 F (-21C) to +160 F (71 C).
• Opening speed to 90 degrees from 15 seconds.
• Weatherproof high density ABS, UV resistant cover.
• Heavy Duty Steel Chassis.
• Operation, diagnostic and safety alarms,
• Inherent obstruction sensing.
• Soft start/soft stop—for long mechanical life expectancy.
• Auto close adjustable 3–120 seconds delay.
• Batteries are required (not included): two 12 V DC, U1 230A minimum cold crank amps wired together in series.
• On board 12 V DC power delivers 300 mA for accessories.
• 120 V AC 60 Hz built in power receptacles (1 amp rated).
• GTO’s advanced technology residential control board:
— Digital/optical limits with fine adjustment JOG push buttons for easy and accurate setting of limits.
— APS (Absolute Position System) tracking system.
— On board 3-Push button control station.
• Visual LED and audible diagnostic indicators.
• Plug-in loop detector inputs for exit, shadow, and safety loops.
• Fail Safe or Fail Secure DIP switch selectable for low battery operation.
• 12 V DC, 300mA (.3 Amp), poly fuse protected auxiliary power output.
• APS (Absolute Position System) Tracking
• GTO / Linear Pro Residential 5/7 Year Warranty
• Works on all types of gates;* chain link, tube, panel, ornamental, wood and vinyl.
• System requires two 12 Volt batteries for built-in inherent battery back up system.
• Optional Universal Receiver (RB709UNB)
• U.L. rated for Class I, II, III & IV. System certified to be in compliance with U.L. 325, 5th edition.
*NOTE: Ball bearing hinges are recommended on all gates.
|Manufacturer||Linear PRO Access / GTO PRO Inc|
|Operator Style||GP Series|
|Max Gate Size||18 ft. per leaf|
|Max Gate Weight||800 LBS. per leaf|